Accomodation regulations of Resort Erich
Conditions for concluding an accomodation contract
Accommodation regulations - hotel rooms
1. These accommodation rules are binding for all guests (hereinafter "Guest") using accommodation and other related services of Resort Erich, operated by SaZ Invest s.r.o., with its registered office at Koupelní 3908/6, 695 01 Hodonín, Czech Republic, ID number 25539337, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in Brno, file number 29172 C, (hereinafter referred to as the "Hotel") and forms an integral part of the accommodation contract or other similar contract (hereinafter referred to as the "Contract") concluded between the Hotel and the Guest. Persons accommodated are also considered a guest or staying in the Hotel together with the Guest, whose accommodation or stay was reported to the Hotel.
2. The hotel is entitled to accommodate only a duly registered Guest. Immediately upon arrival at the Hotel, the Guest will present a valid ID card or passport (or other valid proof of identity) to the relevant employee of the Hotel - the receptionist.
3. According to the provisions of § 103 letter b) Act. No. 326/1999 Coll.,
on the stay of foreigners in the Czech Republic and on the amendment of certain
laws, as amended, the Guest - foreigner is obliged to present to the Hotel a
travel document, residence permit, certificate of temporary residence in the
territory, residence card of a family member of a European Union citizen,
residence permit for foreigners or on a permanent residence permit and
personally fill in and sign the application form according to § 97 of Act no.
No. 326/1999 Coll., or sign a paper document containing data within the scope
of the application form; The obligation to personally fill in and sign the
application form or
a documentary document containing data within the scope of the application form does not apply to Guests - foreigners under 15 years of age.
4. The Hotel reserves the right not to accommodate persons who refuse to present proof of identity and persons who show signs of ingestion of excessive amounts of alcohol, addictive substances or infectious diseases, without prejudice to their other obligations to the Hotel. In such a case, the rejected person has no right to compensation for damages to the Hotel that arose in connection with the fact that he was not accommodated in the Hotel.
5. Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), the Hotel, as the controller of personal data, is authorized to process the personal data of the Guest. to the extent indicated on [so-called registration card], due to the performance of the accommodation contract. Furthermore, in the registration card, the guest can give consent to the processing of his data for marketing purposes. Personal data may be disclosed to third parties only to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose of processing personal data and in accordance with the GDPR. Each Guest has the right to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, to provide information on the processing of his personal data, their updating, modification, correction, deletion or clarification, and also has the right to explanations and other actions according to the GDPR, on the basis of a request delivered to the Hotel by post or electronically via email. Further information on the processing of personal data is available on the Hotel's website.
6. After the identification of the Guest by the relevant employee of the Hotel and his registration, the Guest will receive the appropriate key (card, chip). From now on, only this Guest (Guests) has access to the Guest's room. The access of the Hotel staff to the Guest's room is limited only to the extent necessary for the proper fulfillment of the accommodation conditions agreed in the Contract (cleaning, necessary maintenance, removal of the emergency, etc.).
7. The guest is not entitled to allow the use of the room by third parties. All equipment and facilities of the room are intended for use only by the Guest.
8. The hotel guarantees the guests a quality service corresponding to the level of the hotel and to the extent and under the conditions stipulated by the Contract and Act no. No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended.
9. Accommodation of Guest in hotel rooms on the day of arrival is possible not earlier than 2 PM (in cottages and apartments from 4 PM). The guest is obliged to vacate the room on the last day of accommodation and hand over the key no later than 10 AM (in cottages and apartments no later than 11 AM). If the Guest does not vacate the room on the last day of accommodation and does not hand over the key (card, chip) at the specified time, the Hotel is entitled to charge the guest for the following day. In such a case, the Hotel also has the right to compensation for the damage incurred by the Hotel in connection with the guest's delay in handing over the room, incl. the right to vacate the Guest's belongings from the room and store them in a safe place in order to release the room to the Guest who has booked it for the next stay.
10. If the Guest does not arrive for accommodation by 8 PM on the first day of accommodation and does not agree During this period, individually with the Hotel (by phone, via email) to further maintain the room reservation, the Hotel is not obliged to further book the relevant room for the Guest.
11. If the Guest requests an extension of the accommodation beyond the
scope originally stipulated by the Contract for accommodation, the Hotel is
entitled to offer the Guest for capacity reasons
a different room than the one in which the Guest was originally accommodated.
12. Times about serving breakfast at the reception of the Hotel or on the website.
13. All interiors of the Resort are non-smoking. For this reason, smoking and the handling of open flames are strictly forbidden in all indoor areas. Smoking is only allowed in designated, designated outdoor areas.
14. Accommodation of dogs, cats and other animals is prohibited in the Hotel, an exception is possible by prior arrangement. Your pets are welcome in the cottages and apartments.
15. It is not allowed to move furniture and make any changes or repairs in all areas of the Resort without the prior consent of the Hotel. It is also not allowed to interfere with the electrical network or other installations. Furthermore, guests are not allowed to use their own electrical appliances with the exception of electrical appliances used for personal hygiene of the guest (razors and massagers, hair dryers, etc.) or common charging tools for personal computers, mobile phones, cameras, etc.
16. When leaving the room (cottage, apartment) the guest is obliged to close all windows and water taps, turn off all devices using electrical networks, turn off the lights and lock the room (cottage, apartment).
17. For safety reasons, it is not allowed to leave children under the age of 10 unattended in the rooms and other areas of the Hotel.
18. The guest is obliged to report to the Hotel all serious injuries and injuries that he causes in the premises of the Resort. In case of injury to the Guest or his illness, the Hotel will provide co-operation to call for medical assistance or transport to the hospital. All medical care is paid by the Guest himself.
19. The Guest is responsible for all damages caused to the Hotel by the Guest to the extent according to the valid legal regulations. The Guest is obliged to immediately report all damages and defects to the hotel property to the Hotel.
20. The Guest is obliged to observe the rules of decency in the premises of the Resort, not to bother other Guests and the staff of the Resort with inappropriate behavior.
21. The guest is obliged to observe and respect the quiet of the night (from
10 PM to 6 AM), not to consume alcoholic beverages or narcotics in the common
areas of the Hotel (except for reserved places - restaurant or hotel bar). Do
not damage the facilities and equipment of the Resort. When using electrical
equipment, television and other appliances, the Guest is obliged to be
especially careful and pay close attention to their use. Breach of any of these
obligations, incl. obligations set out in [Article 15 - 20] of these
Accommodation Rules is considered a breach of the Contract in a substantial
manner, leading to the immediate termination of the Guest's stay without
In such a case, the Hotel has the right to charge the Guest a rate for the entire agreed length of stay and The guest is obliged to leave the room (cottage, apartment) immediately and hand over the key (card, chip). This does not exclude the right of the Hotel to compensation for damage incurred in connection with the conduct of the Guest.
22. It is forbidden to carry or keep weapons in all areas of the Resort.
23. Loss of key, chip is charged in the amount of 3 000 Czech crowns.
24. Cancellation fees
The person interested in accommodation is obliged to pay a cancellation fee in the following amount when canceling his reservation:
- Cancellation 3 weeks before arrival: 50% of the total accommodation price
- Cancellation 2 weeks before arrival: 80% of the total accommodation price
- Cancellation less than a week before arrival: 100% of the total accommodation price
The management of the Resort and its staff wish all Guests a pleasant stay
and welcome all suggestions from the Guests to improve the hotel operation and
services provided, and they also thank you for your critical comments.
In Sázava on 1st September 2022